NYLON BRAIDED LIGHT WEIGHT HOSE, E85 COMPATIBLE
MACH 2 TMS (WRX/STi MY99-00, B4 Legacy, GT/XT Forester MY98-04)
THE SIMPLE & ESSENTIAL MOD FOR 30% QUICKER BOOST
UTILISING PROVEN TMS TECHNOLOGY TO ENSURE DEPENDABLE BOOST HOLDING AND OPTIMUM THROTTLE RESPONSE
If you don’t need the patented venting bias adjustment feature of the Respons or Deceptor Pro, the Mach 2 is the answer.
Using GFB’s TMS technology the Mach 2 can help return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter valve when shifting gears (more information below).
Recirculation model for direct factory replacement for performance without the noise
Atmosphere venting kits to convert the recirculating valve if you want noise with your performance
Like the Respons and Deceptor Pro II, the Mach 2 is available in a range of bolt-on kits for most popular turbo models. And when we say “bolt-on”, that’s exactly what we mean! No additional adaptors, parts or vehicle modifications are required – simply remove the factory bypass valve and replace it with the Mach 2 – it’s that simple!
The Mach 2 is configured as a 100% recirculating valve (i.e. bypass, plumb back) and add on kits are also available to convert to 100% atmosphere venting. Use the recirc model for direct factory replacement when you want the performance WITHOUT the noise! Add the conversion kit when you want some noise with your performance!
Factory bypass valves have two main shortcomings – one is that they are typically designed to start opening above a certain pressure to protect the engine, and the other is they are not optimised for throttle response. Oh, and you can’t vent them to atmosphere without stalling your engine…
The Mach 2 solves all of these issues. It can effectively hold unlimited boost (unlimited in that no turbo could ever produce enough pressure to damage it), and the TMS technology ensures maximum throttle response. Oh, and you CAN vent with the atmo conversion to atmosphere without stalling your engine…
- SUBARU GT MY01-02 SF,SF5 130kw Petrol Engine AWD Closed Off-Road Vehicle 12/00-07/02
- SUBARU GT MY98-00 SF,SF5 125kw Petrol Engine AWD Closed Off-Road Vehicle 09/98-12/00
- SUBARU STi MY99-00 GFC 206kw Petrol Engine AWD Coupe 09/98-09/00
- SUBARU STi MY99-00 GC,GC8 206kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 02/99-10/00
- SUBARU WRX MY99-00 GC,GC8 160kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 09/98-10/00
- SUBARU WRX MY99-00 GF,GF8 160kw Petrol Engine AWD Wagon 09/98-10/00
- SUBARU B4 (BE, BH, BT) EJ20TT MY98-03 BE,BE5 191kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 08/01-02/02
- SUBARU B4 (BE, BH, BT) EJ20TT MY98-03 BE, BH, BT 210kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 12/98-08/03
- SUBARU B4 (BE, BH, BT) EJ20TT MY98-03 BE,BE5 206kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 06/02-08/03
- SUBARU B4 (BE, BH, BT) EJ20TT MY98-03 BE, BH, BT 198kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 12/98-08/03
- SUBARU XT MY03-04 (series I) SG,SG9 155kw Petrol Engine AWD Closed Off-Road Vehicle 12/03-06/05
- SUBARU XT MY03-04 (series I) SG 130kw Petrol Engine AWD Closed Off-Road Vehicle 09/02-12/08
|Dimensions||17.5 × 16.5 × 8 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.