NISSAN BREATHER FITTING (PRESS IN)
DV+ (Ford, Volvo, Porsche, Borg Warner Turbos)
HYBRID TMS Dual Outlet (33mm inlet, 33mm outlet – suits EVO I-X)
The Hybrid is Back!
Celebrating 20 Years Since the World’s First Dual Outlet Blow-Off Valve
In a time before Justin Bieber, Y2K, and even Google, the year is 1998 and GFB’s founding engineer John Adrian is so sick of his new WRX stalling with an atmosphere-venting BOV he decided he didn’t want to live in a world any longer without a dual port BOV…
…so he invented it!
Known as the “Hybrid”, this world-first became the flagship model of the newly formed company Go Fast Bits. The two venting ports of this revolutionary valve were staged on the body such that the recirc port opened before the atmo port, helping to prevent backfiring and stalling on cars with a MAF sensor, whilst still giving the signature blow off sound when the car is driven harder.
This innovation was so successful that the technology has since been adopted by almost every other BOV brand on the market. The Hybrid then went on to evolve into GFB’s next world-first, the venting bias adjustable BOV now known as the Respons TMS, and then to the electronically adjustable version, the Deceptor Pro.
With the spotlight focused on these current products, the Hybrid has been absent from the market for some time, but in celebration of the 20 years since the invention of one of the most influential BOVs the turbo world has seen, GFB is bringing the Hybrid back!
And as a fitting birthday present, the importance of the dual-port venting system and the new Hybrid valve was recognized from a field of 3000 entries by a panel of international judges and presented with a Global Media Award at the 2017 SEMA show.
With the same staged venting outlets as the original, but now with the ability to configure for full recirc, full atmosphere, or 50/50 venting, and a huge range of direct bolt-on kits for popular vehicles, the new Hybrid offers all the benefits of dual port venting, at an affordable price. Grab a piece of history for your car now!
- MITSUBISHI 3000GT VR-4 6G72 92-99 Z16A 210kw Petrol Engine AWD Coupe 10/92-03/98
- MITSUBISHI Colt Ralliart All 4G15 06-on RG 110kw Petrol Engine FWD Convertible 05/06-12/08
- MITSUBISHI Colt Ralliart All 4G15 06-on RG 113kw Petrol Engine FWD Hatchback 09/06-06/12
- MITSUBISHI Eclipse 2G 4G63t 1995-1999 D3_A 157kw Petrol Engine AWD Coupe 12/95-04/99
- MITSUBISHI Eclipse 2G 4G63t 1995-1999 D3_A 157kw Petrol Engine FWD Coupe 12/95-04/99
- MITSUBISHI Galant VR4 E84A 6A12TT 92-96 HJ 110kw Petrol Engine FWD Hatchback 11/92-08/96
- MITSUBISHI GTO Twin turbo 6G72 89-00 Z1_A 206kw Petrol Engine AWD Coupe 05/96-09/00
- MITSUBISHI GTO Twin turbo 6G72 89-00 Z1_A 165kw Petrol Engine AWD Coupe 06/89-04/96
- MITSUBISHI GTO Twin turbo 6G72 89-00 Z1_A 210kw Petrol Engine AWD Coupe 01/94-12/00
- MITSUBISHI Lancer EVO I-III 92-96 CC 192kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 01/94-07/95
- MITSUBISHI Lancer EVO I-III 92-96 CC 198kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 08/95-07/96
- MITSUBISHI Lancer EVO I-III 92-96 CC 184kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 10/92-12/93
- MITSUBISHI Lancer EVO IV-IX 96-07 CP9A 206kw Petrol Engine FWD Sedan 01/98-12/99
- MITSUBISHI Lancer EVO IV-IX 96-07 CE 206kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 01/98-12/98
- MITSUBISHI Lancer EVO IV-IX 96-07 CZ,CJ 195kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 08/03-11/07
- MITSUBISHI Lancer EVO IV-IX 96-07 CN9A 206kw Petrol Engine FWD Sedan 08/96-01/98
- MITSUBISHI Lancer EVO IV-IX 96-07 CT9A 206kw Petrol Engine FWD Sedan 03/01-03/03
- MITSUBISHI Lancer EVO IV-IX 96-07 CP9A 246kw Petrol Engine FWD Sedan 01/99-01/01
- MITSUBISHI Lancer EVO IV-IX 96-07 CT9A 194kw Petrol Engine FWD Sedan 03/01-03/03
- MITSUBISHI Lancer EVO IV-IX 96-07 CG,CH,CJ 206kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 10/07-12/13
- MITSUBISHI Lancer EVO X 07-on CJ,CY, CF 217kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 06/08-06/15
- MITSUBISHI Lancer EVO X 07-on CY_A, CZ_A, CJ 226kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 09/14-12/15
- MITSUBISHI Lancer GSR 1.8 4G93 92-96 CC 141kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 11/92-07/96
- MITSUBISHI Lancer GSR 1.8 4G93 92-96 CD9A 182kw Petrol Engine FWD Sedan 08/94-02/96
- MITSUBISHI Lancer Ralliart 4B11T 08-on CJ,CY, CF 177kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 10/08-on
- MITSUBISHI Lancer Ralliart 4B11T 08-on CJ,CF 177kw Petrol Engine AWD Hatchback 10/08-on
- MITSUBISHI Legnum VR4 EC5A-EC5W 6A13TT 96-03 EC5W 208kw Petrol Engine AWD Wagon 04/96-12/02
- DODGE Dodge Stealth 1992-2000 Z1_A 210kw Petrol Engine AWD Coupe 06/92-04/00
- SUBARU Liberty/Legacy GT MY10-14 (BM, BR) BM,BM9 195kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 07/10-12/14
- SUBARU Liberty/Legacy GT MY10-14 (BM, BR) BR,BR9 195kw Petrol Engine AWD Wagon 07/10-12/14
|Dimensions||17.5 × 16.5 × 8 cm|