DECEPTOR PRO II (25mm inlet, 25mm outlet)
DVX (Suits Hyundai, Veloster, KIA)
GFB’s DVX takes the extremely popular DV+ Diverter Valve and adds dual venting outlets along with our patented Venting Bias Adjustment System. So not only do you get IMPROVED BOOST HOLDING and THROTTLE RESPONSE, you have total control over your BLOW-OFF SOUND VOLUME!
WHAT MAKES DVX DIFFERENT TO ANY OTHER VALVE THAT GOES “WHOOSH”?
- The DVX is not just a noise maker (like BOV spacers) – by modifying the valve operation method it offers the same PERFORMANCE BENEFITS that the DV+ does.
- It retains ECU CONTROL for the fastest possible operation.
- No other blow off valve has the advantage of GFB’s Venting Bias Adjustment, allowing you to alter the blow off sound simply by moving the adjustment lever.
- Built to last.
- GFB’s DV+ design solves the longevity and boost leaking issues that are common with factory diverter valves, and also changes the operation method to “pilot actuation” (read about this below) to ensure better
performance on stock or modified engines.
Furthermore, these benefits won’t cost you the Earth! Rather than throwing the entire factory diverter valve system in the trash (like other manufacturer’s “solutions”), the DV+ keeps what works, and replaces what doesn’t.
- HYUNDAI Veloster 1.6 GDI Turbo 2012-2018 FS 150kw Petrol Engine FWD Coupe 08/12-on
- HYUNDAI Tucson 1.6 GDI Turbo 2015-on TL 130kw Petrol Engine AWD Closed Off-Road Vehicle 06/15-on
- HYUNDAI Cerato Koup 1.6 Turbo 2013-on AD 150kw Petrol Engine FWD Sedan 02/16-on
|Dimensions||16 × 8 × 9.1 cm|