DV+ (Mini N18 2010-on Automatic Gearbox only)
DECEPTOR PRO II (EVO I-X)
DV+ (Suits Audi S3 2014-on,Golf Mark 7 R)
Introducing the new DV+ for The VW MK7 Golf R and Audi 8V S3
GFB’s DV+ solution couldn’t be simpler – keep what works and replace what doesn’t.
Worldwide Patent and Design Patent Pending
Retains the factory solenoid coil for seamless integration
Replaces plastic valve parts with metal for reliability and strength on chipped engines
Direct-fit replacement with GFB’s TMS benefits
Exclusive “pilot-actuated” valve mechanism for rapid response at high boost
GFB expands the DV+ range with a direct-fit solution for the weak factory diverter valve used on many European vehicles.
The solenoid coil itself from the factory-fitted valve is great (the ECU opens it faster than any pneumatic valve, so why replace it?), the weak point however is the valve mechanism itself. GFB’s DV+ solves this problem, by replacing only the valve parts with an anodised billet aluminium housing fitted with a brass piston machined to exacting tolerances.
The end result is sharper throttle response, lightning-fast valve actuation, and it will hold as much boost as you can throw at it. Read all about the DV+ story on the next page.
Other manufacturers’ products involve replacing the entire system with a traditional pneumatic valve, requiring long vacuum hose runs, additional parts for tapping into the intake manifold vacuum, plus either a different solenoid valve to actuate the pneumatic valve or a ballast resistor to plug into the OE wiring loom. All these additional items result in a product that is slower, less responsive, more expensive and takes much longer to install.
GFB’s DV+ solution on the other hand is more responsive, less expensive, easier to install, and doesn’t cause compressor surge/turbo flutter. Oh, and it doesn’t require different springs or frequent re-builds.
- VW Golf R Mk7 2.0TSI 2013-on MK VII 5G1,BQ1,BE1,BE2 206kw Petrol Engine AWD Hatchback 11/13-on
- VW Golf R Mk7 2.0TSI 2013-on 5G1, BQ1, BE1, BE2 221kw Petrol Engine AWD Hatchback 11/13-on
- AUDI S3 8V (2013-on) 2.0TFSI 8V1, 8VK 206kw Petrol Engine AWD Hatchback 02/13-on
- AUDI S3 8V (2013-on) 2.0TFSI 8V7, 8VE 210kw Petrol Engine AWD Convertible 03/14-on
- AUDI S3 8V (2013-on) 2.0TFSI 8VS, 8VM 221kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 10/13-on
- AUDI S3 8V (2013-on) 2.0TFSI 8VS, 8VM 206kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 10/13-on
- AUDI S3 8V (2013-on) 2.0TFSI 8V1, 8VK 210kw Petrol Engine AWD Hatchback 05/14-on
- AUDI TTS 8S 2.0TFSI 2015-2018 FV3, FVP 210kw Petrol Engine AWD Coupe 02/15-on
- AUDI TTS 8S 2.0TFSI 2015-2018 FV9, FVR 210kw Petrol Engine AWD Convertible 02/15-on
|Dimensions||16 × 8 × 9.1 cm|