NYLON BRAIDED LIGHT WEIGHT HOSE, E85 COMPATIBLE
DV+ (1.4 twin charged engines)
Introducing the new DV+ for 1.4 TSI
Twin Charged Engines!
GFB’s DV+ solution couldn’t be simpler – keep what works and replace what doesn’t.
Worldwide Patent and Design Patent Pending
Retains the factory solenoid coil for seamless integration
Replaces plastic valve parts with metal for reliability and strength on chipped engines
Direct-fit replacement with GFB’s TMS benefits
Exclusive “pilot-actuated” valve mechanism for rapid response at high boost
GFB expands the DV+ range with a direct-fit solution for the weak factory diverter valve used on many European vehicles.
The solenoid coil itself from the factory-fitted valve is great (the ECU opens it faster than any pneumatic valve, so why replace it?), the weak point however is the valve mechanism itself. GFB’s DV+ solves this problem, by replacing only the valve parts with an anodised billet aluminium housing fitted with a brass piston machined to exacting tolerances.
The end result is sharper throttle response, lightning-fast valve actuation, and it will hold as much boost as you can throw at it. Read all about the DV+ story on the next page.
Other manufacturers’ products involve replacing the entire system with a traditional pneumatic valve, requiring long vacuum hose runs, additional parts for tapping into the intake manifold vacuum, plus either a different solenoid valve to actuate the pneumatic valve or a ballast resistor to plug into the OE wiring loom. All these additional items result in a product that is slower, less responsive, more expensive and takes much longer to install.
GFB’s DV+ solution on the other hand is more responsive, less expensive, easier to install, and doesn’t cause compressor surge/turbo flutter. Oh, and it doesn’t require different springs or frequent re-builds.
- VW 1.4 TSI Twin Charged Mk3 118kw Petrol Engine FWD Coupe 06/06-on
- VW Beetle 1.4 TSI Twin Charged 5C1, 5C2 118kw Petrol Engine FWD Hatchback 10/11-on
- VW Beetle 1.4 TSI Twin Charged 5C7, 5C8 118kw Petrol Engine FWD Convertible 12/11-07/16
- AUDI 8X (2011-on) 1.4 TSI Twincharger 8X1, 8XK 136kw Petrol Engine FWD Hatchback 01/11-04/15
- AUDI 8X (2011-on) 1.4 TSI Twincharger 8XA, 8XF 136kw Petrol Engine FWD Hatchback 11/11-04/15
- VW Golf 1.4 TSI Twin Charged MK VI 5K1 118kw Petrol Engine FWD Hatchback 10/08-11/12
- VW Golf 1.4 TSI Twin Charged MK V 1K1 125kw Petrol Engine FWD Hatchback 11/05-11/08
- VW Golf 1.4 TSI Twin Charged MK VI AJ5 118kw Petrol Engine FWD Wagon 07/09-07/13
- VW Golf 1.4 TSI Twin Charged MK VI 517 118kw Petrol Engine FWD Convertible 07/11-05/16
- VW Jetta 1.4 TSI Twin Charged 162, 163, AV3, AV2 118kw Petrol Engine FWD Sedan 04/11-on
- VW Jetta 1.4 TSI Twin Charged 1K2 118kw Petrol Engine FWD Sedan 07/08-10/10
- VW Polo GTI (1.4 TSI Twincharger 2010-2014) 6R1, 6C1, 601, 603 132kw Petrol Engine FWD Hatchback 05/10-on
- VW Tiguan 1.4 TSI Twin Charged 5N_ 118kw Petrol Engine FWD Closed Off-Road Vehicle 05/11-on
- SEAT Ibiza FR/Cupra 6J 1.4TSI twin-charged 09-on 6J 132kw Petrol Engine FWD Hatchback 05/09-on
- SEAT Ibiza FR/Cupra 6J 1.4TSI twin-charged 09-on 6J 110kw Petrol Engine FWD Hatchback 05/09-on
- SKODA Fabia 1.4 TSI Twincharger 542, 5J, 5J 132kw Petrol Engine FWD Hatchback 05/10-12/14
- SKODA Fabia 1.4 TSI Twincharger 545, 5J, 5J 132kw Petrol Engine FWD Wagon 05/10-12/14
- SKODA Fabia 1.4 TSI Twincharger Type 5J 132kw Petrol Engine FWD Sedan 01/10-on
|Dimensions||17.5 × 10 × 3.6 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.