NYLON BRAIDED LIGHT WEIGHT HOSE, E85 COMPATIBLE
MACH 2 TMS (WRX MY01-07, STi MY02-on, XT Forester MY05-08)
THE SIMPLE & ESSENTIAL MOD FOR 30% QUICKER BOOST
UTILISING PROVEN TMS TECHNOLOGY TO ENSURE DEPENDABLE BOOST HOLDING AND OPTIMUM THROTTLE RESPONSE
If you don’t need the patented venting bias adjustment feature of the Respons or Deceptor Pro, the Mach 2 is the answer.
Using GFB’s TMS technology the Mach 2 can help return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter valve when shifting gears (more information below).
Recirculation model for direct factory replacement for performance without the noise
Atmosphere venting kits to convert the recirculating valve if you want noise with your performance
Like the Respons and Deceptor Pro II, the Mach 2 is available in a range of bolt-on kits for most popular turbo models. And when we say “bolt-on”, that’s exactly what we mean! No additional adaptors, parts or vehicle modifications are required – simply remove the factory bypass valve and replace it with the Mach 2 – it’s that simple!
The Mach 2 is configured as a 100% recirculating valve (i.e. bypass, plumb back) and add on kits are also available to convert to 100% atmosphere venting. Use the recirc model for direct factory replacement when you want the performance WITHOUT the noise! Add the conversion kit when you want some noise with your performance!
Factory bypass valves have two main shortcomings – one is that they are typically designed to start opening above a certain pressure to protect the engine, and the other is they are not optimised for throttle response. Oh, and you can’t vent them to atmosphere without stalling your engine…
The Mach 2 solves all of these issues. It can effectively hold unlimited boost (unlimited in that no turbo could ever produce enough pressure to damage it), and the TMS technology ensures maximum throttle response. Oh, and you CAN vent with the atmo conversion to atmosphere without stalling your engine…
- SUBARU STi MY03-07 GD 221kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 10/05-04/07
- SUBARU STi MY03-07 GD,GDF 206kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 10/05-12/07
- SUBARU STi MY03-07 GD,GDB 206kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 10/05-03/07
- SUBARU STi MY03-07 GD 195kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 09/05-12/07
- SUBARU STi MY03-07 GD,GDB 195kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 12/02-09/05
- SUBARU STi MY08-13 GRB 221kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 01/08-12/11
- SUBARU STi MY08-13 GR 221kw Petrol Engine AWD Hatchback 08/07-12/11
- SUBARU STi MY08-13 GE,GH,GR,GRF 221kw Petrol Engine AWD Hatchback 01/08-08/13
- SUBARU WRX MY01-02 (aka “bugeye”) GD 150kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 12/01-11/02
- SUBARU WRX MY01-02 (aka “bugeye”) GD,GDA 160kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 10/00-11/02
- SUBARU WRX MY03-05 (aka “peanut eye”) GD,GDA 168kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 12/02-09/05
- SUBARU WRX MY06-07 GGG 169kw Petrol Engine AWD Hatchback 04/06-04/07
- SUBARU WRX MY06-07 GD,GDG 169kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 10/05-12/07
- SUBARU XT MY05-08 (series II) SG,SG9 169kw Petrol Engine AWD Closed Off-Road Vehicle 06/05-12/08
- SUBARU STi 2014-on GJ,FKH (V1) 221kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 06/14-on
|Dimensions||17.5 × 16.5 × 8 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.